Friday, August 13, 2010

Where is that in the Bible ?

So, can a biblical Christian be a pick up artist ? I have to biblically think about that.
The first thing is always to have the right mind set. According to the PUA community women reject men who are weak, men who approach them hesitantly. And why are men hesitant and embarrassed ? well, because of a wrong mindset that proposes the following. "This woman wants nothing to do with me, then man. I am bothering her and she has something so valuable that I want to take away where as I have nothing of a comparable value to give in return". Now the pickup artist mentoring me would want me to think this "This woman needs me. Even if I find her pretty that is not such a big deal because there are other ones that are pretty too. She's not that special but I am (more on that later). Most importantly, she is not doing the selection, I am, as a woman all she can do is, just wait, nothing more"
 So, what does the word of GOD has to say about that ? Who feels the stronger desire to be with the other men or women ?
Ge 3:16 ¶  Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy pain and thy conception; in pain thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
1Co 11:9  for neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man:
 So, the mindset that she needs me is the biblical doctrine. Now the second part and this is logical. I am special she is not. That is not always true, but it is definitely true when approaching a woman for the first time. I am in the coffee shop, I see a pretty girl and I decide to approach her. Now who is special her being just a pretty face or me being the Christian man, with the stable income, the intellectual ability and not actually trying to sleep with her just like the rest ? Now she is not just a pretty face, she might have more to her, but then I do not know that at this point and that's why I am trying to explore her and see. I know what I have got but I do not know what she has to offer in return.
Now, if I think this way and approach many women (I try to average three a day) then I will gain the confidence that I need, which I already am.

1 comment:

  1. There is a good website called romancecheater.com. I don't recommend his end game, (fornication,) but his inner game stuff is very good. "Don't put women on a pedestal; Always believe you are superior to every woman, (because as a man, you are;) Remain completely emotionally detached when dealing with women; Understand woman are like bratty children and want the strength of a man to put them in their place.

    ReplyDelete